Saturday, February 23, 2008

So.................

It's been another busy busy week, with no chance of it letting up any time in the next few weeks. I got a nice run in on Monday (almost 4 miles) but since then haven't been home enough to get out there. The plan is to run today. I am just trying to recover a bit from the birthday party I went to last night! (Oops!)

ING is about 5 weeks away now. I am not gunning for anything more than finishing it for the experience, but I am doing a couple of 10Ks over the next 2 weeks. It's going to be challenging to work in my runs. I think I will have to start running at the gym in the mornings again since I am tutoring after school most days. It's hard to feel motivated to run at 8 pm after working 12 hours and not even have eaten dinner or whatever. I really wish some days were longer than 24 hours just so I could fit more in and still sleep/eat etc!! I will think on the plan and get back later.........

Oh, and here's a cool ass picture of me meeting Eric Perrin Tuesday night!!! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl!! What a nice pic with Perrrrrrrrrrrryn :)