Saturday, March 8, 2008

Harder to breathe!

Heidy ho! I'm still here. Just haven't had a moment to myself lately. Next week will be equally as crazy. I am seriously counting down till spring break!! Tomorrow I will be going to the gym and starting up my weight training routine again. I will also be running on the greenway. Planning 4 miles. Yep. I know that my schedule says otherwise, but unfortunately, I am way behind on that. :( I miss running, but at some point, I have to sleep. Between school/work, tutoring, and hockey I've not had the time. I know that I chose to put some other things before running at times, I don't feel quite as bad as I might if I had simply been sitting around on my couch.

I'm still looking forward to Madison HM in May. It is now approximately 12 weeks away. Perfect timing for a solid training round. I'm still gunning for a new HM PR!! :)

For now, I will just do the best I can!

No comments: