Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yea!

I had a fantastic run this morning. I was dripping from the humidity yet again, but it went well. I wished I could have gone farther but I was out of time for the morning (despite getting up earlier!!) I did the Old Milton route to Jones Bridge Road. I've been having to walk at the very top of the hill (asthma, etc). However, today I was able to keep going. My brain was in overdrive, especially for the return portion. I hardly noticed I was going up the lesser hill going up towards Kimball Bridge in the 3rd mile. Was nice to just *go*. I will attempt to get up even earlier on Fri to get in 4-4.5 miles. This means at least 15 minutes earlier. I'll live.... ;)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to run tomorrow morning, since grades are due at school and I need to go in early to finish them and also give a whole bunch of make up quizzes and a detention! I've got my interview at Fleet Feet in the afternoon! Crossing fingers that I get the job and that it pays well! Gotta start really building the London savings funds!

No comments: