Sunday, January 27, 2008

Getting in gear

So, I did not do my 5 miles these past couple of days. *Sigh* I hate missing runs, but this is the way life has been ! I'm so out of the habit, too, that rearranging my schedule again to fit runs in is difficult. I am now waiting out the cold morning on my couch with a cup of coffee. It is going to be in the 50s this afternoon, so my LR will be outside (WOOHOO! Down with the TM!) Hard to believe that 2 weeks from today, I will be in AL and DONE with the HM! Wow.

My challenge this week will be to get up early and hit the TM for the runs. Afternoons just aren't working with my after school obligations/tutoring. The other half of that is getting in bed by 9 or 9:30 so I'm not exhausted all day or even too tired to just get out of bed. I enjoy running in the morning, but the key is to get out of bed to do it!

No comments: