Thursday, January 24, 2008

1 down, 12 to go...

Well, I made it out of bed yesterday morning and to the gym. It was blazing hot in there and I'd overdressed in my capri tights and long sleeve tech shirt. Even with the sleeves rolled up, I felt like it was a steam room! Ended up with about 3.6 on the TM with a stop at 1.8 for water. I just couldn't take it anymore. I felt pretty good physically, but the TM is so boring it was all I could do not to let out a huge scream of frustration! I kept trying to concentrate on my music and the TV captioning in front of me, but it didn't work. I wanted to do 4 miles, but had to call it early out of boredom.

I didn't make it up this morning for the gym, but checked the weather and it's supposed to be sunny and upper 40s this afternoon. I think I will easily be able to do my planned 4.5 outside. I'd rather be a little chilly than over hot.

When does Spring start again?????!!!

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Beth,

Glad to see you got a blog going =)