Monday, December 29, 2008

Beautiful!

Second run in the new shoes. Still some breaking in to do, but the pain (if that's the right word...) in my right foot along the outside was less. I think it will just take a few more runs to get used to the Superfeet inserts. I went 3 miles again. Asthma only got angry twice! Yay! It was windy as all get out, though, and my throat was getting dry which seems to irritate it. Hopefully tomorrow's run will be even better!

Thursday, I've agreed to run the yearly Atlanta Track Club Resolution Run with some friends. There are 5k and 10k options, but I think I'll go for the 5k. Knowing the track club, the 10K is probably a double loop. I hate those kinds of routes because you get to the finish line, yet are only half way there! Kind of discouraging, really. We'll get to go to lunch and catch up afterwards, too. I'm looking forward to it! 5k is definitely doable at the moment! Plus, it's a great way to start out the new year. I missed running on New Year's Day this year, and maybe that's why I didn't have such a great year, running-wise. Either way, I'll be starting out 2009 running! :)

Oh, and I meant to add... Guess what I finally got to wear for the first time today! Yay! It fit perfectly, too! Didn't ride up at all and wasn't too loose or long.

No comments: