Friday, August 15, 2008

Early morning run!

So I finally got my butt out of bed this morning at 5:30- actually woke up at 5 before the alarm and just laid there waiting. Got out the door at 6:15 just as I'd planned. Oops. Something I hadn't considered- it was still dark! Well, I was going either way. Luckily I know every single inch of the sidewalk, so I actually was just fine. I was going "fast" for me (about 10:20-10:30). It felt great. It was 68 degrees and 75% humidity (which the weather guy said was "dry air"??!!!) but overall it wasn't bad considering the normal daytime temps for August and it can often be closer to 80s even in the morning.

It was really nice to be out running. I'd missed it these past couple of weeks. Definitely beginning the schedule for the Silver Comet HM now. Feels good! :)

Tomorrow morning: 4 miles!

This weekend: Pt 3.

No comments: